What people think about Cash Advance of Manhattan?
When we needed more options for the table, Larry delivered without hesitation.
Great company, great people, great environment.
Happy with service and product received
Now you can read general features of payday loans.
Payday Loans in New York, New York
A payday loan is an unsecured loan — typically $100 to $1,000 — that's must be paid off + interest as soon as you get your next paycheck. Terms typically do not exceed 30 days.
Payday loans in New York, New York is are simple to access. The APR is specific for each borrower and depends on multiple factors: age, income, loan amount needed, loan term, credit score, etc.
25% small loan cap
Advantages of Cash Advance of Manhattan that offers payday loans in New York, New York
- 24/7 application. This means you can apply and get funds at any time. Funds are sent into your bank account immediately, so you do not need to visit to the lender’s store.
- No paperwork. You will only be asked to have basic documents. In most cases, you will only need an ID. Paystubs are not required.
- Online application. Your request will be processed much faster than in other financial institution. Funds are deposited to your account within several hours.
- High approval chances. 94% of applicants are accepted.
- Any credit welcomed. Banks reject applicants with bad credit. But payday companies are ready to help people with any credit score.
Information needed to complete a loan application
As soon as you fill out an application, submit it and recieve the lender’s decision.
Payday loans for bad credit
A low credit rating doesn't have to stop you from applying for payday loans. They are one of the few short-term loan products offered to individuals with a bad credit rating. Payday loan approvals depend very much on specific aspects. Lenders will pay attention to your wages and subtract all your expenses. Typically, your score won’t be affected by a payday loan, as long as you repay it in full and on time.
To get approved for a loan, you must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- be 18 years old or older;
- be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident;
- be employed and have a steady income;
- have a valid checking account in your name;
- have an email address and phone number.
Rate Your Credit Score
- No ability to get a loan
- No ability to rent a room
- 80% of loan approval
- Apply for all loan types
- 95% of loan approval
- Apply for all loans including mortgage
Use the below online calculator to quickly calculate the APR and find out the exact cost of the loan immediately.