What people think about First Montana Bank?
This company is a rip off. I will never use again. $30 goes towards loan and you keep $78 for interest.
Chadrick Medhurst III
Unhappy client! Was denied for no reason. My credit was fair.
Miss Jana Bartoletti
The online portal does not work so I can not apply for the loan…
Prof. Leola Dooley Sr.
Too high APR. Had to repay really A LOT. Read the agreement carefully before signing the terms and rates. Had too many problems. Client service was unsatisfactory too. The lady in the office was very racist. Not satisfied. Better explore another service.
The above-given information provides the details about a specific company. The information below is about general information about payday loans.
Payday Loans in Anaconda, Montana
A payday loan is a short-term, small loan ($100 - $1,000) that you pay off once you receive your next paycheck, typically two to four weeks.
Online payday loans can be the easiest solution to your short-term financial troubles in Anaconda , Montana because they are easily obtained and easily repaid. Your interest rate will depend on your state regulations or on the payday lender's policy.
36% small loan cap
Advantages of First Montana Bank that offers payday loans in Anaconda, Montana
- 24/7 service. This means you can apply and get funds around the clock. Funds are sent into your bank account immediately, so you do not need to visit to the lender’s store.
- No paperwork. You will only be asked to have basic documents. In most cases, you will only need an ID. Paystubs are not required.
- Online application. Your request will be processed much faster than in other financial institution. Funds are sent to your account within a few hours.
- High approval chances. 94% of borrowers are accepted.
- Any credit welcomed. Banks reject applicants with poor credit. But payday companies are ready to help people with any credit score.
Information needed to complete a loan application
Submit your application to recieve a loan offer, then review its terms and rates.
Payday loans for bad credit
Bad credit score can often be an obstacle to getting a bank loan. A payday loan can save people who have bad credit scores or have no credit history. But we recommend you that as with any borrowing you should only dare applying for a payday loan if you are certain that you can afford payments in a timely manner.
To get accepted for a payday loan, you need to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- be 18 years old or older;
- be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident;
- be employed and have a steady income;
- have a valid checking account in your name;
- have an email address and phone number.
Rate Your Credit Score
- No ability to get a loan
- No ability to rent a room
- 80% of loan approval
- Apply for all loan types
- 95% of loan approval
- Apply for all loans including mortgage
Find out the annual percentage rate right now. Use this online calculator to specify the exact cost of your payday loan. It only takes a couple of seconds to become informative even before applying.