What people think about Opportunity Bank of Montana?
Disappointed client! Was refused for no reason. My credit was average.
Prof. Ignacio Rohan I
Interest too high. People usually take cash advances because they’re having a bad time. These loans put you further into debt. Maybe they should lower their APR a little…
I took loans from Opportunity Bank of Montana 2 times. Previously it was ok. Last time they said I was approved. Said the money would be in my account within 4 hours. It’s been 2 days – no funds. They do not answer phone calls. Why???
The previous three items describe a peculiar lender. But below you can find common details about payday loans.
Payday Loans in Bozeman, Montana
A payday loan is a small, short-term loan that's meant to be repaid with the borrower's next paycheck. Amounts usually range from $100 to $1,000.
Payday loans are the easiest loans to qualify for in Bozeman, Montana. The entire process is stress-free. They are issued immediately and come with individual interest rate. It will be influenced by the borrower’s personal information.
36% small loan cap
Advantages of Opportunity Bank of Montana that offers payday loans in Bozeman, Montana
- 24/7 application. This means you can apply and get funds at any time. Funds are deposited into your bank account immediately, so you do not need to visit to the lender’s store.
- No paperwork. You will only be asked to have basic documents. In most cases, you will only need an ID. Paystubs are not required.
- Online application. Your request will be processed much faster than in other financial institution. Funds are sent to your account very quickly.
- High approval rates. 94% of applications are accepted.
- Any credit welcomed. Banks reject applicants with bad credit. But payday companies are ready to help people with any credit score.
Information needed to complete a loan application
Submit your application to get a loan offer, then review its terms and rates.
Why people take out payday loans?
Payday loans for bad credit
Payday loans are perfect for people with a credit report that's less than spotless, or who have little to no credit history. Bad credit rating may prevent you from getting accepted for a bank loan. Payday lenders in Bozeman, mt approve borrowers with bad credit. You can apply for a bad credit payday loan online at any time of the day and if successful could have the funds in your account within a few hours.
To get accepted for a loan, you must comply with the following requirements:
- be 18 years old or older;
- be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident;
- be employed and have a steady income;
- have a valid checking account in your name;
- have an email address and phone number.
Rate Your Credit Score
- No ability to get a loan
- No ability to rent a room
- 80% of loan approval
- Apply for all loan types
- 95% of loan approval
- Apply for all loans including mortgage
Use the below online calculator to quickly calculate the APR and find out the exact cost of the payday loan immediately.
Other Payday Lenders in Bozeman, Montana
Valley Bank of Helena
1900 9th Ave, Helena, MT 59601, USA
+1 (406) 495-2500
Farmers State Bank - Stevensville
725 Main St, Stevensville, MT 59870, USA
+1 (406) 777-7210
Rocky Mountain Credit Union
90 W Madison Ave #3955, Belgrade, MT 59714, USA
+1 (406) 586-1505
Edward Jones - Financial Advisor: Jesse C Mann
830 3rd Ave W, Columbia Falls, MT 59912, USA
+1 (406) 892-7283
Opportunity Bank of Montana
1821 South Ave W Suite 101, Missoula, MT 59801, USA
+1 (406) 541-6200
Opportunity Bank Mortgage
2090 Cromwell Dixon Ln, Helena, MT 59602, USA
+1 (406) 457-4021