What people think about Opportunity Bank of Montana?
First time there great service
I shut it off as a joke and he grabbed me by the arms and took me outside.
Below you can read general information about payday loans and their common aspects.
Payday Loans in Butte, North Dakota
A payday loan is an unsecured loan — typically $100 to $1,000 — that's must be paid off + interest as soon as you get your next paycheck. Lending periods typically do not exceed 4 weeks.
Payday loans are the easiest loans to qualify for in Butte, North Dakota. The entire process is fast. They are appoved immediately and come with individual APR. It will be influenced by the borrower’s personal data.
Advantages of Opportunity Bank of Montana that offers payday loans in Butte, North Dakota
- 24/7 service. This means you can apply and get money around the clock. Funds are sent into your bank account immediately, so you do not need to visit to the lender’s store.
- No paperwork. You will only be asked to provide basic documents. In most cases, you will only need an ID. Paystubs are not required.
- Online application. Your request will be processed much faster than in other financial institution. Funds are transferred to your account within a few hours.
- High approval chances. 94% of borrowers are accepted.
- Any credit welcomed. Banks reject applicants with poor credit. But payday companies are ready to help people with any credit score.
Information needed to complete a loan application
Submit your application to get a loan offer, then review its terms and rates.
Payday loans for bad credit
A low credit rating doesn't have to prevent you from applying for payday loans. They are one of the few unsecured loan products offered to applicants with a bad credit score. Payday loan approvals depend very much on specific circumstances. Lenders will check your income and subtract all your expenses. Usually, your score won’t be damaged by a payday loan, as long as you repay it in full and in a timely manner.
To get accepted for a loan, you must comply with the following eligibility criteria:
- be 18 years old or older;
- be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident;
- be employed and have a steady income;
- have a valid checking account in your name;
- have an email address and phone number.
Rate Your Credit Score
- No ability to get a loan
- No ability to rent a room
- 80% of loan approval
- Apply for all loan types
- 95% of loan approval
- Apply for all loans including mortgage
Learn the annual percentage rate right now. Use this online calculator to specify the exact cost of your payday loan. It only takes 10 seconds to become informative even before applying.