5335 Gate Parkway care of Network Solutions PO Box 459
PERFECT PRIVACY, LLC
What people think about The First National Bank of Long Island?
Seems a fraudulent company. They ask for too many personal details. I think it’s risky to spread such details [online|on the Internet. You’d better find another company.
I borrowed $500 for a period of 5 days. In the end, I had to pay twice as much with all the fees charged.
Stay away!! They approve me for a loan but it’s been 5 days and still no funds in my account! Tired of waiting…. Not sure I will ever receive my funds.
Above there is information about a precise lender. Below you can read common aspects of payday loans.
Payday Loans in College Point, New York
A payday loan is a short-term, small loan ($100 - $1,000) that you repay once you receive your next paycheck, typically two to four weeks.
Payday loans in College Point, New York is are simple to access. The APR is specific for each person and depends on various aspects: age, income, loan amount needed, loan term, credit score, etc.
25% small loan cap
Advantages of The First National Bank of Long Island that offers payday loans in College Point, New York
- Apply around the clock. You can use the online service at any time of the day and night. The necessary funds will be deposited to your bank account as soon as possible. You won't be asked to come to the lender’s store.
- Only a few documents are required. Payday loans are very easy to get. You an ID and proof of income. Wages and tax statement are not required.
- Online process. You can finalize the application from the comfort of your home. If approved, the money will be sent to your bank account the same day or the next day.
- Loan rejection is almost excluded. 94% of applicants are accepted for a maximum loan amount.
- Bad credit is accepted. Not all customers are able to receive a bank loan due to poor credit. Previous delays in loan repayment won't prevent you from getting accepted for a cash advance.
Information needed to complete a loan application
Then click “Submit” and wait for approval.
Why people take out payday loans?
Payday loans for bad credit
A low credit rating doesn't have to prevent you from applying for payday loans. They are one of the few short-term loan products available to applicants with a poor credit rating. Payday loan approvals depend very much on specific factors. They will check your earnings and subtract all your expenses. Usually, your score won’t be damaged by a payday loan, as long as you repay it in full and on time.
To get approved for a payday loan, you need to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- be 18 years old or older;
- be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident;
- be employed and have a steady income;
- have a valid checking account in your name;
- have an email address and phone number.
Rate Your Credit Score
- No ability to get a loan
- No ability to rent a room
- 80% of loan approval
- Apply for all loan types
- 95% of loan approval
- Apply for all loans including mortgage
Find out the APR right now. Use this online calculator to specify the definite cost of your payday loan. It only takes a couple of seconds to become informative even before applying.
Other Payday Lenders in College Point, New York
CFSC Checks Cashed North
202 North Ave, New Rochelle, NY 10801, USA
+1 (914) 633-1542
SUNY Geneseo Federal Credit Union
1 College Cir, Geneseo, NY 14454, USA
+1 (585) 245-5700
5010 Campuswood Dr # 205, East Syracuse, NY 13057, USA
+1 (315) 445-2000
Jovia Financial Credit Union
2005 Merrick Rd, Merrick, NY 11566, USA
+1 (516) 561-0030
360 Hamilton Ave 5th Fl, White Plains, NY 10601, USA
+1 (866) 744-5463
CFSC Checks Cashed 231st
189 W 231st St, The Bronx, NY 10463, USA
+1 (718) 796-0631
New York Community Bank
3425 Veterans Memorial Hwy, Ronkonkoma, NY 11779, USA
+1 (631) 981-0888