What people think about World Finance?
Highly recommend if trying to build credit!
The staff here are so awesome.
The manager Jaime always makes sure that your needs are met.
The previous three items describe a specific lending service. But below you can find general information about payday loans.
Payday Loans in Spartanburg, South Carolina
A payday loan is a short-term, small loan ($100 - $1,000) that you pay off once you receive your next paycheck, typically two to four weeks.
Payday loans are the easiest loans to access in Spartanburg, South Carolina. The entire process is easy. They are issued quickly and come with individual APR. It will be influenced by the borrower’s personal information.
Advantages of World Finance that offers payday loans in Spartanburg, South Carolina
- 24/7 service. This means you can apply and get funds at any time. Funds are deposited into your bank account immediately, so you do not need to visit to the lender’s office.
- No paperwork. You will only be asked to have basic documents. In most cases, you will only need an ID. Paystubs are not required.
- Online application. Your request will be considered much faster than in other financial institution. Funds are deposited to your account within several hours.
- High approval chances. 94% of applicants are approved.
- Any credit welcomed. Banks reject applicants with poor credit. But payday lenders are ready to help people with any credit score.
Information needed to complete a loan application
Then submit your online application to get an offer from one of payday lenders.
Payday loans for bad credit
A poor credit score doesn't have to stop you from applying for payday loans. They are one of the few short-term loan products available to clients with a bad credit score. Payday loan approvals depend very much on specific factors. They will look at your earnings and subtract all your expenses. Typically, your score won’t be damaged by a payday loan, as long as you repay it in full and in good time.
To get accepted for a payday loan, you must comply with the following requirements:
- be 18 years old or older;
- be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident;
- be employed and have a steady income;
- have a valid checking account in your name;
- have an email address and phone number.
Rate Your Credit Score
- No ability to get a loan
- No ability to rent a room
- 80% of loan approval
- Apply for all loan types
- 95% of loan approval
- Apply for all loans including mortgage
This online calculator can be used to quickly calculate the annual percentage rate. It’s easy to find out the exact cost of the loan even before applying.