What people think about U.S. Bank Branch?
Great and fast service
Branch manager is extremely rude and unhelpful.
Jamir Upton II
This family member went back alone and had the same problem.
Ona Lind V
The previous three items charactirize a peculiar lending service. But below you can read general data about payday loans.
Payday Loans in Missoula, Montana
A payday loan is a small, short-term loan that's meant to be repaid with the borrower's next paycheck. Amounts usually range from $100 to $1,000.
Payday loans in Missoula, Montana is are simple to access. The interest rate is specific for each person and depends on multiple factors: age, income, loan amount needed, loan term, credit score, etc.
36% small loan cap
Advantages of U.S. Bank Branch that offers payday loans in Missoula, Montana
- Day and night service. This means you can apply from the comfort of your home. You won’t have to go to the lender’s location to finalize your application or get money. The money will be sent to your bank account the same day or the next day.
- Collateral is not needed. You only need to comply with the basic eligibility criteria. You only need to provide some proof of income as well as valid identification. Bank statements and letter from employer are not needed.
- Application is purely online. It only takes a few minutes to fill out the application. The funds are transferred to your account as quickly as possible.
- 94% of applicants accepted. Almost all adult people are eligible for payday loans.
- Bad credit is ok. If you apply for a bank loan with poor credit, you are unlikely to get accepted. Banks only welcome good credit. Payday lenders do not pay attention to your credit and previous mistakes. You are likely to get accepted in any case.
Information needed to complete a loan application
Submit your application to recieve a loan offer, then review its terms and rates.
Payday loans for bad credit
Payday loans are perfect for people with a credit report that's less than perfect, or who have bad to no credit history. Bad credit history may stop you from getting accepted for a bank loan. Payday lenders in Missoula, mt work with people with bad credit. You can apply for a bad credit payday loan on the net around the clock and if accepted could have the money in your account within the hour.
To get accepted for a payday loan, you have to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- be 18 years old or older;
- be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident;
- be employed and have a steady income;
- have a valid checking account in your name;
- have an email address and phone number.
Rate Your Credit Score
- No ability to get a loan
- No ability to rent a room
- 80% of loan approval
- Apply for all loan types
- 95% of loan approval
- Apply for all loans including mortgage
If you are going to take out a cash advance loan, you can use an online calculator. It will show the exact APR of your payday loan.